Saturday 29 August 2009

Sublime Storage



There aren't too many things I would like to possess in RL, but I'd love to have my brand new workshop cupboard. It's in a subtle pallette of turquoise, blue and gold, inspired in part by copper oxide colouration, and, of course with a touch of trademark damask. Who says that workshops can't have pretty things in them?!

I've set it for sale along with two large drawers and two small ones, so people can arrange them how they like, and put whatever they like in them too. I'm going to keep the following in mine: clouds, cogs, feathers, dreams, tiny seashells, small copper butterflies, ozone, mist, confetti and the merest wisp of opium smoke.

1 comment:

Cyn Peccable said...

I was doing an image search for "Victorian pastel portrait" and, low and behold, in the middle of a slew of Victorian folk was a picture from your blog. Surely this is sign...of what I'm not entirely sure...but a sign nonetheless.

Anyway, another splendid creation, and I also really like your illustration at the end of the post!