Saturday 3 April 2010

Crème de la crème


An idea occurred to me this afternoon as as I perused the chocolate counters for Easter treats - what fun it would be to have a dress entirely made of Creme Egg wrappers! I got to work that afternoon, unwrapping and carefully smoothing out the crinkled foil before photographing it. A little while later - ta da! My Crème de la crème dress was born.
I teamed it with an asymmetric purple bob, red heart shape sunglasses by elsa Liebknecht, and a dear little chirpy chick by Whynx Whiplash. I made the topper, adding red ostrich plumes and two little creme eggs tucked alongside. My mismatched purple and red boots, and red gloves came from Doh!

Altogether, not your average Easter look, but I think it's rather stunning all the same. Most eggcellent in fact.

No comments: